Off-Highway Vehicles are considered motorized vehicles that cannot be licensed for highway use.
1. Ride at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents.
2. Gate opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at dusk Ė Thursdays through Sundays. Gate closes early in extreme heat or adverse weather conditions. Night riding is prohibited except during guided special events.
3. Group riding and camping may be arranged for Monday through Friday. Please make arrangements two days in advance by calling 618-841-8247. Please leave a message if no answer and your call will be returned.
4. Upon entrance, everyone must register and sign a waiver. A contact person must be provided in case of an emergency. A parent or guardian must sign in riders or guests under the age of 18.
5. All riders must have or purchase a valid Illinois OHV sticker, pay daily usage fee, and sign a Participant Agreement, Release and Assumption of Risk before proceeding beyond the registration area.
6. All campers must register with camp host, pay daily usage fee, and sign a Participant Agreement, Release and Assumption of Risk before proceeding beyond the registration area. (Will need name, address and license plate number.)
7. No alcohol or drugs allowed before or during riding or at any special event.
8. Helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing are mandatory.
9. OHVs must have properly functioning equipment i.e. steering, brakes, spark arrestor, etc.
10. 1st gear only in the parking, unloading, picnic or camping areas.
11. No wheelies or donuts in parking, unloading, picnic or camping areas. No donuts in any graveled area.
12. No double up riding, unless the machine is designed for more than 1 rider.
13. No draining oils, gasoline, antifreeze or other bike fluids onto the ground.
14. All trash must be disposed into trash containers. No glass containers.
15. No weapons or firearms allowed. No hunting allowed.
16. Rattlesnake sightings must be reported to management immediately.
17. Be courteous to other riders. No fighting, vulgar language or profanity.
18. No riding permitted beyond the gate. No riding permitted on the Shawnee National Forest - Minimum $100 Fine.
19. Stay within the marked park boundaries. Obey signs.
20. Do not make your own trail. Do not ride in open fields unless a track is provided.
21. Campfires or fires for cooking are permitted only in designated areas.
22. All injuries or major accidents must be reported to management as soon as possible.
23. Management is not responsible for accidents, theft, injuries, vandalism or any acts of God.
24. Failure to follow rules will result in expulsion. Repeat offenders may be banned indefinitely.
25. Management reserves the right to refuse anyone unwilling or unable to meet entrance requirements.
26. No refunds or partial refunds.
27. Cigarettes must be completely out and put in trash containers.
28. No cutting or trimming of trees or any vegetation.
29. Pets must be friendly, on a leash and kept quiet.
Management - Williams Hill Pass ATV/OHV Park & Campground